Henry Clinton Fall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Henry Clinton Fall (1862–1939), US entomologist.
- 5 taxon names authored by Henry Clinton Fall (List may be incomplete)
- Fall, H.C. 1901. List of the Coleoptera of Southern California with notes on habits and distribution and description of new species. Occasional Papers of the California Academy of Sciences 8: 1–282.
- Fall, H.C. 1906. On the genus Trachykele, with notes and descriptions of other North American Buprestidae. Entomological News 17: 160–168. BHL Reference page.
- Fall, H.C. 1907. Descriptions of new species. pp. 218–272. In H. Fall and T. Cockerell, The Coleoptera of New Mexico. Transactions of the American Entomological Society 33: 145–272.
- Fall, H.C. 1910. Miscellaneous notes and descriptions of North American Coleoptera. Transactions of the American Entomological Society 36(2): 89–197.
- Fall, H.C. 1912. New Coleoptera chiefly from the Southwest. V. The Canadian Entomologist 44: 40–48.
- Fall, H.C. 1912. Four new myrmecophilous Coleoptera. Psyche 19(1): 9–12, pl. 3.
- Fall, H.C. 1916. Three new Coleoptera from Washington State. Bulletin of the Brooklyn Entomological Society 11: 13–14.
- Fall, H.C. 1919. A change of names (Coleoptera). Entomological News 30: 26.
- Fall, H.C. 1922. New species of Coleoptera from Humboldt County, California. Proceedings of the Pacific Coast Entomological Society 1922: 12–14.
- Fall, H.C. 1926. A list of the Coloeptera taken in Alaska and adjacent parts of the Yukon Territory in the summer of 1924. Pan-Pacific entomologist 2: 127–154.
- Fall, H.C. 1926. Additions to the list of Alaskan Coleoptera taken in the summer of 1924. Pan-Pacific entomologist 3: 59–63.
- Fall, H.C. 1930. New Coleoptera XIV, with notes on known species. The Canadian Entomologist 62(11): 251–257.