Gavin C. Young
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gavin C. Young, ichthyologist.
- Young, G.C. 1982. Devonian sharks from south-eastern Australia and Antarctica. Palaeontology 25(4): 817–843.Reference page.
- Young, G.C. 1983. A new antiarchan fish (Placodermi) from the Late Devonian of southeastern Australia. BMR Journal of Australian Geology and Geophysics 8(1): 71-81. Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics, Canberra. Reference page.
- Long, J.A. & Young, G.C. 1995. Sharks from the Middle-Late Devonian Aztec Siltstone, southern Victoria Land, Antarctica. Records of the Western Australian Museum 17: 287–308.Reference page.
- Young, G.C. & Burrow, C.J. 2004. Diplacanthid acanthodians from the Aztec Siltstone (late Middle Devonian) of southern Victoria Land, Antarctica. Fossils and Strata 50: 23–43. Reference page.
- Young, G.C. 2010. A new antiarch (placoderm fish: Devonian) from the south coast of New South Wales, Australia. Pp. 85-100 in: Elliott, D.K., Maisey, J.G., Yu, X. & Miao, D. (eds): Morphology, Phylogeny and Paleobiogeography of Fossil Fishes. Verlag Dr. Friedrich Pfeil, München. Reference page.
- Young, G.C. & Long, J.A. 2014. New arthrodires (placoderm fishes) from the Aztec Siltstone (late Middle Devonian) of southern Victoria Land, Antarctica. Australian Journal of Zoology 62(1): 44–62. DOI: 10.1071/ZO13070Reference page.
- Long, J.A., Mark-Kurik, E. & Young, G.C. 2014. Taxonomic revision of buchanosteoid placoderms (Arthrodira) from the Early Devonian of south-eastern Australia and Arctic Russia. Australian Journal of Zoology 62(1): 26–43. DOI: 10.1071/ZO13081 Reference page.
- Long, J.A., Burrow, C.J., Ginter, M., Maisey, J.G., Trinajstic, K.M., Coates, M.I., Young, G.C. & Senden, T.J. 2015. First Shark from the Late Devonian (Frasnian) Gogo Formation, Western Australia Sheds New Light on the Development of Tessellated Calcified Cartilage. PLoS ONE 10 (5): e0126066. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0126066 Reference page.