Ferdinand von Mueller
Ferdinand von Mueller (June 30, 1825 – October 9, 1896), German botanist.
Standard IPNI form: F.Muell.
Authored taxon names
- 115 taxon names authored by Ferdinand von Mueller (May be incomplete)
(List of works may be incomplete)
- Mueller, F.v. 1858. Account of some new Australian plants. Transactions of the Philosophical Institute of Victoria 2: 62–77. BHL Reference page.
- Mueller, F.v. 1858. Report on the Plants collected during Mr. Babbage's Expedition into the North West Interior of South Australia. BHL
- Mueller, F. 1858–1882. Fragmenta Phytographiae Australiae, 94 parts in 11 volumes.
- Mueller, F.J.H. von. 1860. Essay on the plants collected by Mr Eugene Fitzalan during Lieut. Smith's Expedition to the Estuary of the Burdekin. BHL Reference page.
- Mueller, F. 1865–1866. Fragmenta Phytographiae Australiae. Vol. 5. 240 pp. J. Ferres, Melbourne. BHL Reference page.
- Mueller, F.v. 1876–1877. Fragmenta Phytographiae Australiae 10(81–87): 1. BHL. Reference page.
- Mueller, F.v. 1882. Systematic census of Australian plants, with chronologic, literary and geographic annotations. Melbourne: M'Carron, Bird & Co. BHL Reference page.
- Mueller, F. 1888. Description of some hitherto unknown Australian plants. Transactions and proceedings of the Royal Society of Victoria 24: 168–174. BHL Reference page.
- Mueller, F.v. 1890. Descriptions of new Australian plants, with occasional other annotations (continued). The Victorian Naturalist 7(4): 46–50. BHL
- Mueller, F.v. & Tate, R. 1896. Botany. Phanerogams and Vascular Cryptogams. Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of South Australia 16: 333–383. BHL
|For more multimedia, look at Ferdinand von Mueller on Wikimedia Commons.|