Articulata may mean:
- In the Phylum Bryozoa - Articulata is a suborder of the order Cyclostomata
- In the Phylum Echinodermata - Articulata is the only extant subclass of the class Crinoidea (sea -lilies)
- In older Brachiopoda Classification, the Subphylum division containing all groups with atriculating hinges.
- In some older classifications, it is a synonym for a group containing Annelida, Pentastomida, Tardigrada, Onychophora, Arthropoda sensu strictu, and also Mollusca, Sipuncula, Chaetognatha, Pogonophora sensu latu.
- Articulata (ISSN 0171-4090), journal