Jump to navigation Jump to search
Andrew Dickson Murray (19 February 1812, Edinburgh – 10 January 1878, Kensington) was a Scottish lawyer, botanist, zoologist and entomologist.
- Abbreviation: A.Murray
- 3 taxon names authored by Andrew Murray (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Murray, A. 1860. Description of new Sertulariadae from the Californian Coast. The Annals and Magazine of Natural History, including Zoology, Botany, and Geology. (3)5: 250-252, pls 11-12. BHL Reference page.
- Murray, A. 1862: On the geographical relations of the Coleoptera of Old Calabar. Trans. Linn. Soc. London 23:449-455.
- Botanical expedition to Oregon, 1849-1859
- Catalogue of the Coleoptera of Scotland, 1853. Ed. Edinburgo, Londres, W. Blackwood & sons
- The Pines & Firs of Japan, 1863
- The Pinetum britannicum, Teile 4 bis 37, 1863-1884
- The Geographical Distribution of Mammals, 1866
- On the geographical relations of the chief coleopterous faunae. 1870. J. Linn. Soc. 11: 1–89
- Economic Entomology, 1877. Ed. Chapman & Hall, Londres