An Illustrated Flora of the Northern United States
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Title: An Illustrated Flora of the Northern United States
- Abbreviation: Ill. Fl. N. U.S.
- Author: Nathaniel Lord Britton & Addison Brown
- Published: 3 vols., 1896-1898: 1: 15 Aug 1896 2: 31 May 1897 3: 20 Jun 1898
- Britton, N. & Brown, A. 1896. An illustrated flora of the northern United States, Canada and the British Possessions From Newfoundland to the Parallel of the Southern Boundary of Virginia, and from the Atlantic Ocean Westward to the 102d Meridian. Volume I, Ophioglossaceae to Aizoaceae. 612 pp. Charles Scribner's Sons. BHL Reference page.
- Britton, N.L. & Brown, A. 1913. An illustrated flora of the northern United States, Canada and the British possessions: from Newfoundland to the parallel of the southern boundary of Virginia, and from the Atlantic Ocean westward to the 102d meridian. ed. 2. C. Scribner's sons, New York. Vols. 1–3. Reference page.