Allan Riverstone McCulloch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Allan Riverstone McCulloch (1885–1925), Australian zoologist.
- 9 taxon names authored by Allan Riverstone McCulloch (List may be incomplete)
Incomplete – reverse chronological order:
- Mcculloch, A.R. 1921. Studies in Australian fishes. No. 7. Records of the Australian Museum 13(4): 123–142, plates xxi–xxiv. DOI: 10.3853/j.0067-1975.13.1921.863 BHL Reference page.
- Mcculloch, A.R. 1919. A new discoglossoid frog from New Zealand. Transactions and proceedings of the New Zealand Institute 51: 447–449, plate XXX. [Includes "Supplementary note by Charles Hedley, F.L.S., Australian Museum".] Full text and PDF. Reference page.
- Mcculloch, A.R. & Waite, E.R. 1918. Descriptions of two new Australian Gobies. Records of the South Australian Museum (Adelaide) 1(1): 79–82, Pl. 8.Reference page.
- McCulloch, A.R. 1914. Report on some fishes obtained by the F. I. S. "Endeavour" on the coasts of Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South and South-western Australia. Part II. Biological Results Endeavour 2(3): 77–165, Pls. 13-34. Reference page.