(Redirected from A. White)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adam White (1817–1879), Scottish zoologist.
- 28 taxon names authored by Adam White (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- White, A. 1839. Description of two hemipterous insects. The Magazine of Natural History (ns) 3: 537–543. BHL Reference page.
- White, A., 1842. Notes of two New Species of Papilio from Penang... Entomologist 1840(2): 280. text. Reference page.
- White A., 1842. XIII. Description of some Hemipterous Insects of the Section Heteroptera. Transactions of the Royal Entomological Society of …
- White A., 1842. Description of an orthopterous insect, and two new species of Crustacea, from New Zealand in the collection of the British Museum. Zoological Miscellany, Treuttel, Wurtz and Co., GB Sowerby …
- White, A. 1846. Insects of New Zealand. Pp. 1–24, plates 1–7 in: Richardson, J. & Gray, J.E. (eds) The zoology of the voyage of H.M.S. Erebus & Terror, under the command of Captain Sir James Clark Ross, R.N., F.R.S., during the years 1839 to 1843. Vol. II. Reptiles, fishes, Crustacea, insects, Mollusca. London: E.W. Janson. BHL Reference page.
- White, A. 1855. Catalogue of the coleopterous insects in the collection of the British Museum. Longicornia 2. British Museum, London 8: 175–412. DOI: 10.5962/bhl.title.60043
- White, A. 1856. Descriptions of some coleopterous insects in the collection of the British Museum, hitherto apparently unnoticed. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 24(8–14): 406–410. BHL Reference page.
- White, A. 1856. Description of Mygale Emilia, a spider from Panama, hitherto apparently unrecorded. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 24: 183–185, pl. XLIII. BHL Reference page.