Henry Tibbats Stainton
(Redirected from Stainton)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Henry Tibbats Stainton (August 13, 1822 – December 2, 1892), English entomologist (Lepidoptera).
- 22 taxon names authored by Henry Tibbats Stainton (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Stainton, H.T. 1849. An attempt at a systematic catalogue of the British Tineidae and Pterophoridae. London, van Voorst. 32pp. PDF. Gbooks. reference page
- Stainton, H.T. 1854. Insecta Brittanica. Lepidoptera: Tineina. Lovell Reeve, London, 313 pp. full article BHL (PDF). Reference page.
- Stainton, H.T. 1859. Descriptions of twenty-five species of Indian Micro-Lepidoptera. Transactions of the Entomological Society of London (NS) 5(2): 111–126.full article BHL. Reference page.
- Stainton, H.T. 1859a. Notes on Lepidoptera collected in Madeira by T. V. Wollaston Esq., with description of some new species. Annals and Magazine of Natural History including Zoology, Botany, and Geology (3)3. 209-214. Reference page.
- Stainton, H.T. 1862. Descriptions of nine exotic species of the genus Gracilaria. Transactions of the Entomological Society of London (series 3) 1(3): 291–300.Reference page.