(Redirected from Barbour)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thomas Barbour (1884–1946), U.S. herpetologist. From 1927 until 1946 he was director of the Museum of Comparative Zoology founded in 1859 by Louis Agassiz at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
- Barbour, T. 1914. A Contribution to the Zoögeography of the West Indies, with Especial Reference to Amphibians and Reptiles. Memoirs of the Museum of Comparative Zoölogy 44(2): 205–359.
- Barbour, T. & Ramsden, C.T. 1919. The herpetology of Cuba. Memoirs of the Museum of Comparative Zoölogy at Harvard College 47: 69–213.
- Barbour, T. 1925. A new Cuban Anolis. Occas. Pap. Boston Soc. Nat. Hist. 5: 167–168.
- Barbour, T. 1928. Reptiles from the Bay Islands. Proceedings of the New England Zoological Club 10: 55–61.
- Barbour, T. 1937. Third list of Antillean reptiles and amphibians. Bull. Mus. comp. Zool. Harvard 82(2): 77–166.