Samuel Hubbard Scudder
(Redirected from Scudder)
Samuel Hubbard Scudder (1837–1911).
- Scudder, S. H. 1876: Fossil Coleoptera from the Rocky Mountain Tertiaries. Bulletin of the Geological and Geographical Survey of the Territories, 2: 77–87.
- Scudder, S. H. 1878: The fossil insects of the Green River Shales. Bulletin of the Geological and Geographical Survey of the Territories, 4: 747–776.
- Scudder, S. H. 1890: The Tertiary insects of North America. In S. Scudder, The fossil insects of North America, with notes on some European species. The Tertiary insects. 2: 1–734. In F. Hayden, Report of the United States Geological Survey of the Territories. Volume 13. Washington: Government Printing Office.
- Scudder, S. H. 1891: Index to the known fossil insects of the World including Myriapods and Arachnids. Bulletin of the United States Geological Survey, 71: 1–744.
- Scudder, S. H. 1900: Adephagous and clavicorn Coleoptera from the Tertiary deposits at Florissant, Colorado with descriptions of a few other forms and a systematic list of the non-Rhynchophorous Tertiary Coleoptera of North America. Monographs of the United States Geological Survey, 40: 1–148.
- Scudder, S. H. 1900a: Canadian fossil insects. Additions to the coleopterous fauna of the interglacial clays of the Toronto district. With an Appendix by A. D. Hopkins on the Scolytid boring from the same deposits. Geological Survey of Canada. Contribution to Canadian Palaeontology, 2(2): 67–92.