Vivian Frederick Maynard FitzSimons
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vivian Frederick Maynard FitzSimons (* 7 February 1901, Pitermaritzburg – † 1 July 1975, Pretoria), South African herpetologist.
- Son of Frederick William FitzSimons.
- Transvaal Museum (1924–1966)
- 16 taxon names authored by Vivian Frederick Maynard FitzSimons (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- FitzSimons, V. 1930. Descriptions of new South African Reptilia and Batrachia, with distribution records of allied species in the Transvaal Museum Collection. Annals of the Transvaal Museum 14: 20–48. Reference page.
- FitzSimons, V. 1933. Descriptions of five new lizards from the Transvaal and Southern Rhodesia. Annals of the Transvaal Museum 15: 273–280. Reference page.
- FitzSimons, V. 1943. The lizards of South Africa. Transvaal Museum Memoirs 1: 1–528. Reference page.
- FitzSimons, V. 1958. A new Cordylus from Gorongoza, Mocambique. Annals of the Transvaal Museum 14: 351–353. Reference page.