Welcome to Wikispecies!
Hello, and welcome to Wikispecies! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are some pages you might like to see:
- Help:Contents provides a good introduction to editing Wikispecies.
- Templates are there to help you following syntax and formatting rules.
- Have a look at Done and to do.
If you have named a taxon, then it is likely that there is (or will be) a Wikispecies page about you, and other pages about your published papers. Please see our advice and guidance for taxon authors.
If you have useful images to contribute to Wikispecies, please upload them at Wikimedia Commons. This is also true for video or audio files containing bird songs, whale vocalization, etc.
Please sign your comments on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your username (if you're logged in) and the date. Please also read the Wikispecies policy What Wikispecies is not. If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or in the Village Pump. Again, welcome! OhanaUnitedTalk page 18:23, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
Is it possible that you translate some russian bulletins for me if there are no english papers?
Is your speciality reptiles?
PeterR 15:45, 24 February 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, I really am Russian (and I`m Latvian too), but my speciality is entomology. I cann`t translate bulletins, because I manage English just in category 3 (This user is able to contribute with an advanced level of English.) that so I may do mistakes in texts that You don`t understand me. I am really sorry. May be in future I could do this.
- Give me please species list that need translate for You/ I would try to translate.
- with best regards--Sanja565658 14:21, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, alright. Thanks a lot. Next time I`ll use these template!--Sanja565658 (talk) 15:03, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
08:25, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
11:37, 19 April 2015 (UTC)