Welcome to Wikispecies!
Hello, and welcome to Wikispecies! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are some pages you might like to see:
- Help:Contents provides a good introduction to editing Wikispecies.
- Templates are there to help you following syntax and formatting rules.
- Have a look at Done and to do.
If you have named a taxon, then it is likely that there is (or will be) a Wikispecies page about you, and other pages about your published papers. Please see our advice and guidance for taxon authors.
If you have useful images to contribute to Wikispecies, please upload them at Wikimedia Commons. This is also true for video or audio files containing bird songs, whale vocalization, etc.
Please sign your comments on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your username (if you're logged in) and the date. Please also read the Wikispecies policy What Wikispecies is not. If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or in the Village Pump. Again, welcome! Please don't make parellel taxonomy. Read our policy: Help:General_Wikispecies. Unfortunately we will have to delete parallel taxonomy. --Kempm 08:54, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
- 平行分類学を加えてはいけない。私達はラテン系の分類学しか使用しない。他の言語のページは、主要なページを除いて私達の方針に従って、削除されなければならない。 --Kempm 09:01, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
- I blocked you for 2 hours. If you can't read this then try use http://www.babelfish.com. Do not add pages to wikispecies in other languages. Thank you. The block is to avoid your hard work getting deleted. In my opinion a block is better than work in vain. Sorry. --Kempm 09:14, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you very much :) --Kempm 08:08, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
08:19, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
11:35, 19 April 2015 (UTC)