Jump to navigation Jump to search
- MonoBot is a pywikipediabot that autogenerators articles. If any article is listed in the
[[ ]]format it will search ITIS and create that page (if the data on ITIS exists). This explains the first line:
:'''Admins''': ''Pleases look at the [<!-- -->[User:MonoBot/Instruction]<!-- -->] page before adding any pages here''. The bot won't match the crazy
[ [with the hidden comments.
- Only add articles that are Species. Do not add sub-species, etc. At this time the bot only parses down to the Species :| .
- The bot does not have an on and off switch on the wiki. Block it if it's creating malformed pages.
- Let me know if you'd like any more features. I'm currently working on a bunch but I can always add reasonable requests :).
- If you'd like to help give me a holler.
- For some reason the bot doesn't always create the given articles. I'm not sure why, but I'm working on getting it fixed. Make sure the species in on ITIS, too.