Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Sweet" redirects here. For other authors with the same name, see Sweet (disambiguation).
Robert Sweet (1783–1835), English botanist, horticulturist and ornithologist.
IPNI standard form: Sweet (outdated: Sw.)
- Sweet, Robert (1823–1829). The British Flower Garden : coloured figures & descriptions of the most ornamental & curious hardy herbaceous plants. Drawings by Edwin Dalton Smith. London: W. Simpkin and R. Marshall.
- Sweet, R. 1825–1830. Cistineae. The natural order of cistus, or rock-rose. J. Ridgway, London, doi: 10.5962/bhl.title.20402. Reference page.
- Sweet, R. 1826. Hortus britannicus: or a catalogue of plants cultivated in the gardens of Great Britain, arranged in natural orders. 492 pp. in 2 parts, London: J. Ridgway. Part I (pp. 1–240) Part II (pp. 241–492) Reference page.
- Sweet, R. 1839. (†). Sweet’s Hortus Britannicus; or, a catalogue of all the plants indigenous or cultivated in the gardens of Great Britain, arranged according to the natural system, ... Third edition, greatly enlarged and improved. [Edited by Don, G.] XX+799 pp. James Ridgway, London. Google Books Reference page.