Jacqueline Nancy Mary Adams (1926–2007), New Zealander botanist and phycologist. Appointed CBE and QSO.
Standard IPNI form: N.M.Adams
- 8 taxon names authored by Nancy Adams (May be incomplete)
(List of works may be incomplete)
- South, G.R. & Adams, N.M. 1976. Erythrotrichia foliiformis sp. nov. (Rhodophyta, Erythropeltidaceae) from New Zealand. Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand 6: 399–405, 16 figs.
- Nelson, W.A.; Adams, N.M. 1990: A new species of Porphyra (Bangiales, Rhodophyta) from the Three Kings Islands, northern New Zealand. Botanica marina, 33(1): 3–7. doi: 10.1515/botm.19126.96.36.199 reference page
- Nelson, W.A., Adams, N.M. & Hay, C.H. 1991. Marine algae of the Chatham Islands. National Museum of New Zealand Miscellaneous Series 23: 1–58, 3 figs.
- Nelson, W.A. & Adams, N.M. 1993. Nesophila hoggardii gen. et sp. nov. (Rhizophyllidaceae, Rhodophyta) from offshore islands of northern New Zealand. Museum of New Zealand Records 1(1): 1–7. Reference page.
- Adams, N.M. 1994. Seaweeds of New Zealand. An Illustrated Guide. pp. [1–7], 8–360, 116 pls. Christchurch: Canterbury University Press.