Mary Agnes Chase
Mary Agnes Chase (1869–1963, née Merrill), U.S. agrostologist (grass specialist) who worked at the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the Smithsonian Institution.
Standard IPNI form: Chase
- 2 taxon names authored by Mary Agnes Chase (May be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
(List of works may be incomplete)
- Chase, M.A. & Hitchcock, A.S. 1910. The North American species of Panicum. Bulletin of the United States National Museum. doi: 10.5962/bhl.title.53687
- Chase, M.A. 1922. First book of grasses: The structure of grasses explained for beginners. The Macmillan Company.
- Chase, M.A. 1950, revision. Manual of grasses of the United States. U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
- Chase, M.A. & Niles, C.D. 1962. Index to Grass Species. G.K. Hall.