Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Malurus cyaneus (Ellis, 1782)
- Original combination: Motalcilla cyanea
- An Authentic narrative of a voyage performed by Captain Cook and Captain Clerke in His Majesty's Ships Resolution and Discovery, during the years 1776, 1777, 1778, 1779 and 1780, in search of a north-west passage between the continents of Asia and America Chapter 2, p. 22.
- Malurus cyaneus – Taxon details on Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS).
- IUCN: Malurus cyaneus (Least Concern)