Malcolm Arthur Smith
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Malcolm Arthur Smith (born 1875 in New Malden, Surrey, dead 1958 in Ascot), British herpetologist and physician working in the Malay Peninsula.
- 38 taxon names authored by Malcolm Arthur Smith (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Smith, M.A. 1921. Two new batrachians and a new snake from Borneo and the Malay Peninsula. Journal of the Federated Malay States Museums 10: 197—199.
- Smith, M.A. 1921. New name for the frog Rana pullus. Journal of the Natural History Society of Siam 4: 193.
- Smith, M.A. 1924. New tree-frogs from Indo-China and the Malay Peninsula. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 1924: 225—234.
- Smith, 1925. Contribution to the herpetology of Borneo. The Sarawak Museum journal 3(8): 15–34.