The Journal of Botany
(Redirected from Journal of Botany, being a second series of the Botanical Miscellany)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Series title: The Journal of Botany, being a second series of the Botanical Miscellany; containing figures and descriptions of such plants as recommend themselves by their novelty, rarity, or history, or by the uses to which they are applied in the arts, in medicine, and in domestic œconomy; together with occasional botanical notices and information
- Abbreviation: J. Bot. (Hooker), Journ. Bot. (Hooker)
- Author: William Jackson Hooker
- Published: v. 1–4, 1834–42; the dates of 8 fascicles of vol. 1 unknown (1834–1839?); 2(9–16): 1840; 3(17–24): 1840–1841; 4(25-32): 1841–1842
- Publisher: Longman, Orme, & Co.
- Place of publication: London
- Years of publication: 1834–1842
- Issues: Vol. 1–4
- Preceded by: Botanical Miscellany
- Succeeded by: The London Journal of Botany
- Online access: BHL (1834–1842)
- J. Bot. (Hooker). Tropicos.org. Missouri Botanical Garden. Accessed: 17 July 2018.
- Journal of Botany, (Being a Second Series of the Botanical Miscellany), Containing Figures and Descriptions publication details in the International Plant Names Index