John J. Wiens
Jump to navigation Jump to search
John J. Wiens, U.S. herpetologist.
- Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, United States.
- 0 taxon names authored by John J. Wiens (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Pyron, R.A., Burbrink, F.T. & Wiens, J.J. 2013. A phylogeny and revised classification of Squamata, including 4161 species of lizards and snakes. BMC Evolutionary Biology 13:93. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2148-13-93 Reference page.
- Zheng Y & Wiens, J.J. 2016. Combining phylogenomic and supermatrix approaches, and a time-calibrated phylogeny for squamate reptiles (lizards and snakes) based on 52 genes and 4162 species. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 94(Part B): 537–547. DOI: 10.1016/j.ympev.2015.10.009 Reference page.
- John J Wiens – Publications. Labome.org