Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gracilariopsis chiangii Showe M.Lin, 2008
- Type locality: Wu-Shih-Bi Harbor, Tou-Cheng Township, Yi-Lan County, northeastern Taiwan, Republic of China (27°51'N 121°51'E).
- Holotype: S.-M. Lin; 19 May 2007; NTOU GP-5-19-2007-WSB-1. Isotypes: GP-5-19-2007-WSB-2~4.
- Named in honor of Professor Young Meng Chiang "for his significant contribution to the taxonomy of the Gracilariaceae and marine floristic surveys of Taiwan."
- Lin, S.-M. 2008. Morphological and phylogenetic studies of Gracilariopsis chiangii, new species (Gracilariaceae, Rhodophyta), an alga presently known as Gracilaria chorda in Taiwan. The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology Supplement No. 19: 19–26.: 21, figs 1–3
- Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. 2018. Gracilariopsis chiangii. AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway. Accessed 8 March 2018.