Gilbert John Arrow
Gilbert John Arrow (1873–1948), British entomologist.
- 13 taxon names authored by Gilbert John Arrow (May be incomplete)
(List of works may be incomplete)
- Arrow, G.J. 1908. A contribution to the classification of the coleopterous family Dynastidae. Transactions of the Entomological Society of London [56(2)]: 321–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1908.tb02151.x BHL reference page
- Arrow, G.J. 1910. The fauna of British India, including Ceylon and Burma. Coleoptera Lamellicornia (Cetoniinae and Dynastinae). Taylor and Francis, London, 322 pp.
- Arrow, G.J., 1911: Notes on the coleopterous subfamily Dynastinae with descriptions of new genera and species. Annals and Magazine of Natural History, (8) 8:151-176.
- Arrow, G.J. 1925. The fauna of British India including Ceylon and Burma. Coleoptera Lamellicornia (Cetoniinae and Dynastinae). Taylor & Francis; London. 322 p.
- Arrow, G.J. 1937. Systematic notes on beetles of the subfamily Dynastinae with descriptions of a few species in the British Museum collection. Transactions of the Entomological Society of London 86: 35–58.
- Arrow, G.J. 1944. Polymorphism in giant beetles. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London (A) 113: 113–116, 1 pl.
- Arrow, G.J. 1944. The beetles of the lamellicom subfamily Valginae, with a synopsis of the genera and descriptions of Borne new species. Transactions of the Royal Entomological Society of London 94: 225–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1944.tb01218.x
- Arrow, G.J. 1946. Notes on Aserica and some related genera of melolonthine beetles, with descriptions of a new species and two new genera. Annals and magazine of natural history Series 11, 13: 264–283.
- Arrow, G.J. 1946. Entomological results from the Swedish Expedition 1934 to Burma and British India. Coleoptera: Melolonthidae. Arkiv för zoologi 38A(9): 1–33.
- Arrow, G.J., 1951: Horned beetles – A study of the fantastic in nature. W. Junk Publishers; The Hague. 154p.