Charles Wallace Richmond
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Charles Wallace Richmond (1868–1932), U.S. ornithologist.
- 13 taxon names authored by Charles Wallace Richmond (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Robinson W., 1895: An annotated list of birds observed on the Inland of Margarita, and at Guanta and Laguayra, Venezuela. With critical notes and descriptions of new species By C.W. Richmond. Proceedings of the United States National Museum, 18(1093): 649–685. BHL
- Richmond, C.W., 1896: Catalogue of a collection of birds made by Dr. W. L. Abbott in eastern Turkestan, the Thian Shan Mountains and Tagdumbash Pamirs, central Asia with notes on some of the species. Proceedings of the United States National Museum, 28(1083): 569–591. BHL
- Richmond, C.W., 1902. General notes. Note on the name Rhopocichla. Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington 15: 35. BHLReference page.
- Richmond, C.W., 1926: Note on Myiothera loricata S. Müller. Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington, 39: 141.