Welcome to the top level of the Wikispecies category system. Descriptions of some categories may be found below. Please note that the category structure here is much less developed than, say, the larger Wikipedias. This site is intended to be browsed mainly through the main taxon pages (see Archaea, Bacteria, Eukaryota, and Virus). You may also search for something.
- The Wikispecies category and its subcategories contain pages outside the main (taxon) namespace; they relate to Wikispecies administration and collaboration (including user languages and locations), policies, templates, image copyrights, and so forth.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Biogeographic zonation (3 P)
- ► Coral reef taxa (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Epibionts (1 C, 87 P)
- ► Fossil taxa (12 C, 146 P)
- ► Names (49 C)
- ► Ostracoda (5 C)
- ► Repositories (968 C, 816 P)
- ► Wikispecies (34 C, 66 P)