Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cadlina luteomarginata MacFarland, 1966
- new replacement name for Cadlina marginata MacFarland, 1905
- MacFarland, F.M. 1966: Studies of opisthobranchiate mollusks of the Pacific coast of North America. Memoirs of the California Academy of Sciences, (6) BHL reference page [first availability, see p. 140]
- Acanthenes A to C: a chloro, isothiocyanate, formamide sesquiterpene triad isolated from the northeastern Pacific marine sponge Acanthella sp. and the dorid nudibranch Cadlina luteomarginata.
- Geographic variation and tissue distribution of endogenous terpenoids in the northeastern Pacific Ocean dorid nudibranch Cadlina luteomarginata: implications for the regulation of de novo biosynthesis.
- Individual selection and the evolution of chemical defence in nudibranchs: experiments with whole Cadlina luteomarginata (Nudibranchia: Doridina).
- Morphology and biological roles of spicule networks in Cadlina luteomarginata (Nudibranchia, Doridina).
- Ansellone A, a Sesterterpenoid Isolated from the Nudibranch Cadlina luteromarginata [luteomarginata] and the Sponge Phorbas sp., Activates the cAMP Signaling Pathway.