Amolops indoburmanensis Dever, Fuiten, Konu & Wilkinson, 2012
Holotype: CAS 235070, adult male.
Type locality: , Myanmar, Chin State, Mintatt District, Mintatt Township, Twi Rein Village, 21°35'55.4"N, 93°51'59.9"E, A. K. Shein, T. Nyo, and L. Shein, 23 March 2006.
- CAS 219953, adult male, Myanmar, Chin State, Mintatt District, Kan Pet Let Township, Nat Ma Tuang National Park, 21°10'16"N, 94°4'26.1"E, H. Win, K. S. Lwin, and A. K. Shein, 13 March 2001.
- CAS 233204, 233205, adult male and female, Myanmar, Chin State, Phalum District, Haka Township, Chun Kyone, 22°46'32.9"N, 93°33'58.7"E, H. Win, K. S. Lwin, and A. K. Shein, 14 July 2003.
- CAS 234943, adult male, Myanmar, Chin State, Mintatt District, Mintatt Township, Hleh Yaw Village, 21°30'55"N, 93°59'27"E, A. K. Shein, T. Nyo, and L. Shein, 17 December 2005.
- CAS 235066–235069, 235071, 2 adult females and 3 adult males, same locality and on same date as holotype, A. K. Shein, T. Nyo, and L. Shein; CAS 235151–235154, 4 adult males, Myanmar, Chin State, Mintatt District, Mintatt Township, Bae Stream, near Khwee Rein Village, 21°30'57.3"N, 93°56'45.3"E, A. K. Shein, 4 April 2006.
- Dever J.A., Fuiten A.M., Konu Ã.–, Wilkinson J.A. 2012: Cryptic torrent frogs of Myanmar: an examination of the Amolops marmoratus species complex with the resurrection of Amolops afghanus and the identification of a new species. Copeia, 2012(1): 57–76. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1643/CH-10-180. .