Allen E. Greer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Allen E. Greer, Australian herpetologist.
Herpetology Section, The Australian Museum, Sydney, Australia.
- 17 taxon names authored by Allen E. Greer (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Greer, A. E. 1979a. Eremiascincus, a new generic name for some Australian sand swimming skinks (Lacertilia: Scincidae). Records of the Australiam Museum 32: 321–338.
- Greer, A. E. 1979b. A phylogenetic subdivision of Australian skinks. Records of the Australian Museum 32: 339–371.
- Greer, A. E. 1979c. A new species of Lerista (Lacertilia: Scincidae) from northern Queensland, with remarks on the origin of the genus. Records of the Australian Museum 32: 383–388.
- Greer, A. E. 1990. The taxonomic status of Lerista aericeps Storr 1986 with a diagnosis of the Lerista orientalis species group. Records of the Western Australian Museum 14: 443–448.
- Greer, A. E. 1983. The Australian scincid lizard genus Calyptotis De Vis: resurrection of the name, descriptions of four new species, and discussion of relationships. Records of the Australian Museum 35: 29–59.
- Greer, A. E. 1986. Diagnosis of the Lerista bipes group (Lacertilia: Scincidae) with a description of a new species and an updated diagnosis of the genus. Records of the Western Australian Museum 13: 121–127.
- Greer, A. E. 1992. Revision of the species previously associated with the Australian scincid lizard Eulamprus tenuis. Records of the Australian Museum 44: 7–19.
- Greer, A. E. and H. G. Cogger. 1985. Systematics of the reduce-limbed and limbless skinks currently assigned to the genus Anomalopus (Lacertilia: Scincidae). Records of the Australian Museum 37: 11–54.
- Greer, A. E. and G. Shea. 2000. A major new head scale character in non-lygosomine scincid lizards. Journal of Herpetology 34: 629–634.
- Greer, A. E., K. R. McDonald, and B. C. Lawrie. 1983. Three new species of Lerista (Scincidae) from northern Queensland with a diagnosis of the wilkinsi species group. Journal of Herpetology 17: 247–255.
- Andreone, F. & Greer, A.E. 2002: Malagasy scincid lizards: descriptions of nine new species, with notes on the morphology, reproduction and taxonomy of some previously described species (Reptilia, Squamata: Scincidae). Journal of Zoology. (London.) 258: 139–181.
|For more multimedia, look at Allen E. Greer on Wikimedia Commons.|