A Numerical List of Dried Specimens
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Title: A Numerical List of Dried Specimens
- Abbreviation: Numer. List
- Full name: A Numerical List of dried specimens of plants in the East India Company's Museum: collected under the superintendence of Dr. Wallich of the Company's botanic garden at Calcutta. London.
- Author: Nathaniel Wallich
- Publication: 1828-1849; preface, 1 Dec 1828; nos. 1-2153, 1829; 2154-2603. 1830; 2604-4877. 1831; 4878-6224. 1831-32; 6225-7683. 1832; 7684-8233. 1847; 8234-8521. 22 Oct 1847; 8622-, 5 Aug 1848; p. 300, 10 Nov 1849
- City: London
(List may be incomplete)
- Wallich, N. 1828–1849. A Numerical List of Dried Specimens of plants in the Museum of the Honl. East India Company, which have been supplied by Dr. Wallich, superintendent of the botanic garden at Calcutta. London. BHL Reference page.