(Redirected from A.Fletcher)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anthony Fletcher (born 1944), British lichenologist.
Author abbreviation: A.Fletcher
Leicestershire Museums Service, Leicester, Great Britain
- Rimelia Hale & Fletcher, a New Lichen Genus (Ascomycotina: Parmeliaceae). Mason E. Hale, Anthony Fletcher. The Bryologist, 93(1): 23–29 (1990).
- Lichen Habitat Workshop, edited by Anthony Fletcher (1997).
- Fletcher, A. 1972: A method for estimating the dry weights of crustaceous saxicolous lichens. Lichenologist 5: 314–316.
- Fletcher, A. 1975: Key for the identification of British marine and maritime lichens. II. Calcareous and terricolous species. Lichenologist 7: 73–115.
- Fletcher, A. 1980: Marine and maritime lichens of rocky shores: their ecology, physiology and biological interactions. In: J. H. Price, D. E. G. Irvine & W. F. Farnham (eds.): The Shore Environment. Volume 2: Ecosystems. The Systematics Association Special, Volume No. 17B, Academic Press, London & New York, pp. 789-842.
- Coppins, B.J. & Fletcher, A. 2001: Caloplaca Th. Fr. In: Seaward, MRD (ed.): Lichen Atlas of the British Isles. Fascicle 6. Caloplaca. British Lichen Society, London, pp. 8 (unnumbered).