Category:Acteon variegatus (New Zealand)
- Acteon variegatus (Bruguière, 1789)
Biostatus in N.Z.
- not endemic
- North Island (Poor Knights Islands)
Habitat in N.Z.
First published report from N.Z.
- Anon. (1975: 110) ('Specimen checked by Mr W. O. Cernohorsky, Auckland Museum')
First N.Z. record
- 'A fine live specimen of the above species has been taken from 40 metres at the Poor Knights Islands'
Selected N.Z. references
- Anon. 1975: Acteon variegatus (Brug.) Poirieria, 7(6): 110-111.
- no record
Pages in category "Acteon variegatus (New Zealand)"
This category contains only the following page.