(Redirected from Barbour)
Thomas Barbour (1884–1946)
American herpetologist. From 1927 until 1946, he was director of the Museum of Comparative Zoology founded in 1859 by Louis Agassiz at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Barbour, Thomas 1914: A Contribution to the Zoögeography of the West Indies, with Especial Reference to Amphibians and Reptiles. Memoirs of the Museum of Comparative Zoölogy, 44(2): 205-359.
- Barbour, T. and C. T. Ramsden. 1919: The herpetology of Cuba. Memoirs of the Museum of Comparative Zoölogy at Harvard College, 47: 69-213.
- Barbour, T. 1925: A new Cuban Anolis. Occas. Pap. Boston Soc. Nat. Hist. 5: 167-168.
- Barbour, T. 1928: Reptiles from the Bay Islands. Proceedings of the New England Zoological Club, 10: 55-61.
- Barbour, T. 1937: Third list of Antillean reptiles and amphibians. Bull. Mus. comp. Zool. Harvard, 82(2): 77-166.