(Redirected from Artioposthia carneyli)
- Marionfyfea carnleyi (Fyfe, 1953)
- Authority for placement: Winsor, 2011: 169
- Original genus: Artioposthia
- Primary type: lectotype
- Fixation: designated by Winsor (2006: 89) [statement of intent in abstract, 'a lectotype is designated for Fyfea carnleyi (Fyfe)', and on p. 90, 'the series of nine slides is designated here as the lectotype']
- Description: 'one series of sagittal sections on nine slides of the posterior half of flatworm, stain unknown'
- Repository: MONZ 'MONZ–ZW 102' W.000102
- Type locality: 'St Col Peak, 300 metres asl, Campbell Island'
- ?Australopacifica moebiusi (Graff, 1899)
- Authority for current placement: Winsor, 2006: 94 ('the external features of MONZ–ZW 1382 strongly accord with the description of Australopacifica moebiusi (Graff, 1899) from Auckland Island, the type of which has yet to be examined histologically. This species may prove to be conspecific with F. carnleyi')
- Fyfe, M.L. 1953: Land planarians from Auckland and Campbell Islands. Cape Expedition series bulletin, (12) BUGZ
- Winsor, L. 2006: New and revised terrestrial flatworm taxa (Platyhelminthes: Tricladida: Terricola) of Australia and the subantarctic islands of New Zealand. Tuhinga, 17: 81-104. full article (PDF) reference page
- Winsor, L. 2011: Some terrestrial flatworm taxa (Platyhelminthes: Tricladida: Continenticola) of the subantarctic islands of New Zealand. Tuhinga, 22: 161–169. PDF ZooBank